H. H. Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu, endearingly called 'Bapuji', is a Self-Realized Saint from India. Bapuji preaches the existence of One Supreme conscious in every human being irrespective of religion. Bapuji represents a Confluence of Bhakti Yoga, Gyan Yoga & Karma Yoga in his teachings and actions for the welfare of mankind.
To carry out his benevolent services for the mankind spiritual centers have been established all around the country. The first Ashram was established at Ahmedabad (Gujarat) in 1972. Today there are more than 350 Ashrams and 1300 regional samities to execute Bapuji’s holy work - to show the path of peace and happiness to common man.
- Ashram is involved in various activities for spiritual, moral and educational upliftment of the society like - De-addiction camp, Prisoner’s welfare, conservation of Cows (Gaushalas), Meditation Centers, Women welfare programs, tribal development etc.
- Free ration distribution which includes - food, cloths, fruits & utensils in the rural and slum areas across Karnataka. Free books and fruits distribution in hospitals.
Ayurveda Upchaar Kendra
- Ashram’s experienced Vaidya provides Ayurvedic treatment and medicines.
- Patients are treated for chronic diseases including allergies, cancer, diabetes, B.P., rheumatism, heart ailments and other common diseases.
- Open on last weekend of every month in Ashram premises.
- Literature on Pujya Bapuji’s Satsang in different languages (including Hindi, English, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malyalam, Oriya, Marathi) and Scriptures like Geeta, YogVashistha etc.
- Video/Audio CDs and DVDs on Satsang, Bhajans & Meditation - in Hindi & Kannada.
- Agarbatti, Dhoopbatti, Ayurvedic medicines - Chyavanprash, Cough syrup, Aleovera juice; Herbal products - soap, shampoo, tooth powder etc.
- All these products are available at Ashram and 15 other stalls across Bangalore.
Bal Sanskar Kendra
- Bal Sanskar Kendra is a 'Yoga & Cultural Education Program' to imbibe in students the spiritual and moral values – like respecting Parents & Teachers, helping needy etc.
- Yogic Techniques to help maintain healthy body and increasing memory power for better results in exams.
- To bring physical, mental and spiritually developed responsible individuals in the society.
- World’s most circulated spiritual monthly magazine with more than 21,00,000 subscribers, published in 9 languages including Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu, Oriya, Marathi etc.
- Excerpts of Pujya Bapuji’s Satsang and Essence of all the Spiritual Readings.
- Information about health, personality development, peaceful life among others.
Weekly Satsang & Celebrations
- Weekly Satsang program happens on every Sunday at Ashram from 2.00PM to 5.00PM
- Weekly Satsang includes discourses of Pujya Bapu ji, Asaramayan Path, Kirtan, Bhajan and Prasad distribution.
- Each festival is being celebrated in traditional and spiritual manner with Live Telecast of Bapuji’s Satsang.
“Sabka Mangal Sabka Bhala ho Guru Chahna Aisi hai, Isiliye to aaye dhara par Bapu Asharamji hain.”
Om Om Om ……!!